Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Greater Love

Years ago, Kanakuk Kamps created a sub-camp system called Kids Across America. Their vision was to revolutionize inner-city America through empowering their children with the message of Christ. I had the opportunity to spend four months working with urban youth from NYC, Chicago, San Fransisco, and countless other metropolises. Like most volunteer experiences, these youngsters added more to my life than I could have ever offered them. One of their priceless gifts woke me up this morning.

This was the best version of the song I could find on-line. It is a little long, but the meat of it starts at about three minute mark. I pray that the words wash over you. Be refreshed friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgpRUhQVKA

No comments:

Post a Comment